My Current Every day Make Up Routine

06:32

When it comes to make up, I'm a real creature of habit, I like what I know and I know what I like. With the season change, I'm trying to switch things up a little bit, I have a lot of make up, I need to use it!

For my base, I have absolutely fallen in love with the L'Oréal Infallible Matte foundation. It's amazing coverage and is matte without looking dry and cakey, it's also incredibly long wearing, it's my new holy grail and it may need a whole post to itself. For concealer, I've been using Nars Radiant Creamy concealer  for blemishes and Charlotte Tilbury the Retoucher for under my eyes. I speak about both of these concealers here. I've switched up my blush for something a little more autumnal, Bourjois Little Round pot blush in Cendre Roses Brune which is a lovely slightly darker, duskier rose than what I normally go for, it gives you that 'just come in from the cold' look. You know what I mean right?

For eyes, I've been obsessed with my Urban Decay Naked Palette, it's so versatile but for my simple every day look, I like Naked all over the lid (or what's left of it, look how much I've hit pan!) with Buck in the crease, these two colours work perfectly together. I then like a slick of my L'Oréal Super Liner Perfect Slim and for mascara, some Max Factor False Lash Effect  to finish it off. Eyebrows are kept looking full and staying in place with Benefit Gimme Brow, which I have post on here

Lastly for lips, I'm really enjoying a sheer balmy lipstick for every day that's really easy to wear and doesn't need touching up. I've strayed away from my standard rosy pink for something a bit different. Benefit Lollibalm is an amazing sheer purple toned balm that is so soft and moisturising. The colour isn't too scary either, just a hint of something purple, which is ideal for autumn.

What's your current every day make up look?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe