Autumn Wishlist

14:52


Yeah ok so it's only just September but it's felt like autumn since mid August so I think this post is totally appropriate. In fact, I'm surprised I managed to wait this long.
I love all the seasons, I don't have a favourite, but I'm definitely a big fan of autumn for fashion and beauty (and the return of strictly come dancing). I love dark lips, defined eyes, stylish coats and cute boots. Oh and not having to shave my legs (real talk ladies). So today I'm rounding up some of the fashion and beauty items on my autumn wish list.

My obsession with Charlotte Tilbury grows more and more each day but I've actually not tried any powder eyeshadows from her yet. This quad is so beautiful, the colours are so rich and warm and I don't own anything like that beautiful burgundy shade.

I'm normally one for sweet floral scents but when the seasons change its nice to mix it up with something darker and more musky. This is such a unique scent and the lasting power of Jo Malone fragrances is amazing, I think they're a real investment. 

Rimmel Lasting Finish Kate Moss Matte Lipstick in 107
This lipstick  just screams autumn to me. The colour is so rich and beautiful and so different to the colours I normally wear. Yes it's definitely out of my comfrt zone, but it's so affordable, it's definitely worth a try. Paired with a slick of liquid liner, this will immediately give the perfect polished make up look.

River Island Faux Fur Trim Coat.
Again with the burgundy shades, I just love these colours so much. I also love faux fur, it's so chic and sophisticated. I also saw this coat in store and stroked the collar. Its so damn soft.

Every year, these are a staple for me. Can you ever go wrong with a pair of classic black Chelsea boots? The answer is no. They go with everything. Fact. 
What's on your autumn wishlist?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe