Autumn Lips and Tips

07:51

I love luxurious beauty items, I really do. I have no qualms about spending more than is probably acceptable or sensible on a pretty lipstick but sometimes, you need to step away from the MAC counter and spend money on other important things, like you know, food and stuff. 

Anyway, I think I have found my perfect nail polish and lipstick duo for the autumn season and both of them are super affordable! I know berry tones can seem a bit predictable for autumn but if ain't broke don't fix it.

The Kate Moss for Rimmel Matte Lipstick in 107 is amazing for autumn. I'm not normally one for bright lipsticks, I'm a nude lipstick lover through and through but something about autumn made me want to jump on the berry bandwagon and now, I love it. The matte formula is really comfortable but also so long lasting, you can actually eat a meal and your lipstick will stay intact! I think this lipstick would suit all skin tones from light to dark.

The nail polish is a real throwback, remember when everyone went crazy for Barry M?! I used to visit the Superdrug stand ever Saturday, lusting after all the colours. One that I've loved for years is Barry M Raspberry, a stunning berry shade that's really rich and glossy. The formula isn't as long lasting as some I've tried but for the price, it's definitely worth it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe