The Prettiest Blush Ever- Too Faced Love Flush Blush in Justify My Love

08:00


 I can't be the only one that bases probably 70% of the decision of whether to buy a make up product or not on the packaging, right? I am a sucker for anything that will look pretty on display in my bedroom and that is definitely why I first looked into this Too Faced Blush. I've actually had it for a while and already featured it on the blog but I decided it deserved its own post because, I mean, just LOOK AT IT.

The packaging reminds me of Polly Pockets and I think it's adorable, as well as the beautiful pattern on the powder that I can hardly bring myself to ruin!

I have the shade Justify My Love, which is a beautiful pink that would suit a multitude of skin tones and can really brighten the complexion. I have to say, it is the type of blush that you can go overboard with though as the pigmentation is so nice, I would recommend applying with a light hand. I don't think this blush would last 16 hours- I rarely wear make up for that long to be honest- but I do think it has a great wear time for a powder blush.

I am so happy I have this and I definitely want to pick up a couple more shades, it's a stunning blush that has a great formula to match!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe