My Everyday Spring Makeup

04:13

I thought I would share my current everyday makeup for spring, it's light, glowy and fresh, which is all I want for spring!

For base, as mentioned in my March favourites, I have been loving Bourjois Healthy Mix for a light and moisturising base, however my skin has had a couple of breakouts recently (I blame Easter and all those mini eggs) so for concealer, I've been using my Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Chantilly as it's got super high coverage. For my cheeks, I adore the Max Factor Creme Puff Blush in Lovely Pink, which adds a flush of colour and a dose of glow so no need for highlighter. I need to pick up some more shades ASAP.

My eyeshadow palette of choice has been the Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Palette, it is just so beautiful! I've been keeping it very simple for day to day and just sweeping Pop, a shimmery golden peach, all over the lid to keep things fresh and pretty, with a little bit of the Rimmel Scandaleyes nude eyeliner in the waterline to keep me looking bright and awake. The brows have been kept simple with a slick of Benefit Gimme Brow, a long time favourite of mine that makes brows so quick and easy.

The lips have been kept moisturised and glossy with a slick of the Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in 01, the perfect light lip choice for spring, with just a hint of pink.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe