Currently Coveting: Spring Beauty

00:00

A change in season means one thing for a beauty addict, a change in make up. Things get lighter, fresher and are a nice change from the dark hues of winter. Yes, I am still trying to be good with money and not splash out on items on a whim, but I have curated a little wish list of some must have products.

My new obsession with Too Faced shows no sign of slowing down and I'm currently lusting after the Too Faced Sweethearts Blush in Candy Glow. The packaging is so sweet and looks like a box of Charbonnel Et Walker Champagne Truffles. I've swatched this a million times and I just love the shimmery glow it gives.

 I'm sure you've heard about the Nars Velvet Matte Skin Tint, it's definitely been doing the rounds on blogs! This base sounds ideal for spring and summer, light weight with an SPF of 30, but I'm mainly sold on the matte part, as a girl with oily skin, I'm hoping this will be my perfect light base option, hydrating but with a good lasting power.

I've never tried anything from Tarte which is madness because it looks so up my street, everything is so beautifully neutral! I love the look of the Tartlette in Bloom Palette, 12 beautiful neutral shades that are a mix of matte and shimmer, there's nothing like a soft neutral eye for spring, well all year really!

Charlotte Tilbury is just knocking it out the park with every single release (so excited for the hot lips range to be released this summer!) and I desperately want to get my hands on the new Matte Revolution Lipstick in Between the Sheets, a beautiful matte pink that looks like it will really perk the skin up! This is exclusive to the Covent Garden store, I better book a train ticket ASAP...

The Dior Addict Lip Glow seems like the perfect easy to wear spring lip product, a light moisturising balm with a hint of colour to keep lips looking juicy and fresh. Plus that packaging is so dreamy. 

Cream eyeshadow sticks are my new obsession, they're so easy to use, just swipe and go, no brush required. TheBalm Batter Up Long Wearing Shadow Sticks have a great colour range, I especially like the look of Curveball, and I've read some great reviews so I definitely need to try them! 

So, those are a few products I'm currently coveting for the spring season! I'm going to try and resist buying them all, but I'm not sure if that will be possible, self control isn't exactly my strong point, I just ate a creme egg and it's not even lunchtime...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe