Brands I Want to Try in 2016

12:45

I'm having an internal struggle, desperately trying to lessen the amount of make up I'm buying but constantly reading beauty blogs filled with new and exciting launches that I need to purchase. Talk about privileged problems. There are just so many amazing brands with amazing products that seem to be creeping into my wishlist. 

NYX was once a far away dream for us UK gals but now that dream is a reality and NYX is stocked at places like Feel Unique and Boots. I can't even decide what I want to try, but I definitely like the look of the Soft Matte Lip Creams and the Contour and Highlight Palette.

I never shop for make up online and don't have a Space NK near me so that's the main reason I've not tried much from By Terry. Well, that and the huuuge price tag. However, I was lucky enough to receive the Baume De Rose for Christmas and now I'm lusting after some of those Ombre Blackstar cream shadow sticks, especially Misty Rock, Blonde Opal, Bronze Moon and Frozen Quartz. Heck, just give me the entire range.

Would you believe I've actually never tried anything from Too Faced? It's been a blogger favourite for quite a while now! There's now a counter not too far from me and I've been swatching the beautiful Love Flush blushes every time I go past (do they remind anyone else of Polly Pockets? Just me?). The packaging is so adorable and dressing table worthy but I've also heard countless glowing reviews for the mascara, foundation, blusher and palettes. Top of the palette list is definitely the Natural Eyes palette, shimmery neutral heaven.

This brand reminds me of Benefit but possibly even more exciting, quirky and fun packaging but with excellent products inside. I received the Nude'Tude palette for Christmas and I LOVE it. It's definitely a new favourite. Now, I need to try the Nude Dude palette, the adorable Instain blushes and some of those super handy travel palettes. Oh and possibly the most blogged about highlighter of last year, the Mary Lou Manizer.

What brands or products do you want to try in 2016?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe