A Rose Gold Obsession

11:13

I know, another serious blogger cliché! I love rose gold, it's just a little bit different (although maybe not now everyone seems to love it) and is so darn pretty! I am loving my Michael Kors watch as a statement piece, the design is so simple but the big face means it's definitely not subtle (for reference, the model is MK3197). If I do want something a little more dainty, I love this simple Topshop bangle with two leaves, it's so delicate on its own but is a great bracelet for layering up jeweller. I can't see this online but I have seen it in multiple Topshop stores. My Zoeva Rose Gold Brush Set is my new obsession. They are beautiful to look at, affordable and oh so good. My personal favourite is the silk finish brush, a serious contender for my Real Techniques Buffing Brush.  Staying with beauty, no one does rose gold better than Charlotte Tilbury, the entire collection is all adorned in beautiful rose gold packaging but my pick today is the Matte Revolution Lipstick in Miss Kensington, a gorgeous and natural nude. I will definitely be picking up more of those lipsticks! 

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe